Ergonomic Office Chairs
1. It can reduce head and eye fatigue and prevent myopia.
2. Relieve cervical spine strain and reduce the incidence of cervical spine.
3. Reduce most of the body weight carried by the lumbar vertebrae and reduce the probability of spondylopathy.
4. Guide the correct sitting posture and improve work efficiency.
5. Relieve leg pressure, promote blood circulation, and ensure healthy internal circulation.
6. The gentle armrest design prevents mouse hands from being generated.
7. Reduce the pressure area of the buttocks and back, reduce the blood vessel pressure, and relieve the excessive fatigue of the back spine.
8. A good ergonomic chair is made of good materials to enhance the breathability and heat dissipation of the chair, provide comfort and health care, and avoid the generation of bacteria during use.
Post time: Aug-04-2022